Thursday, April 22, 2010

can't believe this

my dear friends,

my popo (grandmother) passed away last evening. it was indeed a sudden thing, she fell down on sunday mrning, and was scheduled to operate ytd evening to replace her fractured bone with metal. simple procedure really, but when they injected her with anaesthethics, fat from the area of the fractured bone rushed up to my dear popo's heart, blocking oxygen and hence she eventually left us. =,(
it is a dark time for me and my family, for popo was (is) always so apparent is our lives, she was always calling us, eating with us, and she would have breakfast EVERY sat with us. she was a woman of a big heart so filled with compassion- sometimes she would burst into a song- yet she was mischievous from she was young (she told us of her little tricks) till the very last day. let me tell you a little secret, i was always her favourite (only granddaughter! i found christmas cards i made for her frm 2000 in her purse) :) she also carried photos of us around, telling her friends how smart my brother and i was. actually she promised to take care of my 'future' kids. :( i also promised her i would give her 'salary' every month after i start working. because her older siblings are STILL alive, i never thought popo would leave so fast =/ to b honest, i stil can't believe this now.
she is strong and she fought all adversities to marry my granddad, and so i believe she must be with him now, they are the original lovebirds i tell you. one day maybe, i would compile all my memories with her =,)
please pray my dear friends, and thank you all.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing!
and thanks so much for your sweet comments!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

yvo said...

thanks carol :)