Friday, October 15, 2010

Style Questionnaire

Yifie Daffodils


Job?
PR Acc Exec

Describe your personal style?
i like being minimalistic, but lately am trying to find some ways to add that punch of something in my outfits- like a chunky bangle or cardigans- i love them! am also collecting rings and my boyfriend is getting me lots haha!

I build my daily look around?
what day of the week it is.

Personal style quirk?
right now am into flowy and loose tops and dresses but i am also really fond of structured jackets and pants. it's always a toss between these two when im shopping. colours like black, beige and blue make me stop and stare.

Style icon?
like my friend amira (check out her blog at http://www.miasuraya.com/), i am transfixed by olivia palermo's style, though i can't help thinking she looks so good cuz she's pretty and stick-thin. i also adore alexa chung and everyone's favourite- blair waldorf!

Favorite brands?
Topshop, Zara, MNG and Dorothy Perkins

Favorite designer?
Karl Lagerfeld (haha ooo chanel) n Marc Jacobs

I feel best wearing?
skinny jeans and heels

Never caught wearing?
happy colours like yellow, orange and red. i should try sometime.

Flats or heels?
heels after flats, and flats after heels- must rotate!

Your next "must have" purchase?
heels/ jacket

Most stylish city?
milan? japan! haha

When I was high school I wore?
i looked stupid then.

Sports?
yucks!

Currently reading?
glamour magazine/ thesartorialist.com/ elle.com/ theblondesalad.com/ harper's bazaar
:)
xoxo

No comments: